Do Not Purchase Commercial Mowers Using Hydro Gear Parts

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Do Not Purchase Commercial Mowers, using Hydro Gear Transaxles, because Hydro Gear transaxles will fail every time, if you use your commercial mower to service steep hills. Please call 615-582-6352 for more information.

Hydro Gear - The person that helped me was very nice and he knew the part

Very good man i spoke with . Thanks , Horace Givens

Hydro Gear - They ripped me off

Flint, Michigan 0 comments

I went to the garden depot in flint and bought a large parabolic reflector and they gave me the wrong cord and socket assembly.I tried returning the socket assembly for the right one and they wouldn't take it back without a reciept.

They wouldn't even exchange it. I even took the item the had on the shelf to show them the numbers on mine were from their store. I argued with them for 20 minutes then left.

I think we spend too much money at these stores for them to be ripping us off.Please don't go to The Garden Depot in flint michigan.

Review about: Light Fixture.

Cub cadet zforce 50, hydro gear

Bridgeport, Michigan 0 comments

My 2004 cub cadet zforce 50 is now gone through 2 left hand hydro gear transmissions.At $700 repl and only 445hrs on the mower there is obviously a problem.

So far all contacts have went unreturned. I have exhausted all possible problems outside the pump and even changed the oil in the pump. There is no physical damage to the motor that I can see.

I am afraid I have a strong running, good cutting mower that is destined for the scrap yard because of 1 obviously crappy transmission.Has anyone else had any luck with mtd or hydro gear.

Review about: Cub Cadet.